Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Miss-match

Hello,
I made a new nail art today. I had to cut my nails a few days ago and I hate pretty much every nail polish on them at the moment. And to be honest, I'm also fed up with all Christmas/wintery nail designs and I wanted something happy and more springish. I can't wait for spring. 

P. S. I also updated the Waiting Room. Have a look and feel free to pick out another note. :) 

P.P.S. I fell in love with FingerPaints special effect nail polishes. Anyone from the US up for a swap? Or anyone would like to help me getting these? PLEASE!

                                                                      * * *
Zrobiłam dziś nowy wzorek, trochę z nudów a trochę dlatego, że musiałam obciąć paznokcie kilka dni temu (ach te święta) i nie podoba mi się na nich żaden lakier. Poza tym, szczerze mówiąc, mam już dość tych świątecznych/zimowych mani i miałam ochotę na coś weselszego i bardziej wiosennego. Nie mogę doczekać się wiosny.

P.S. Zaktualizowałam Waiting Room (Poczekalnię :>). Zajrzyjcie i wybierzcie kolejne notki!




9 comments:

  1. Ah, so pretty!
    I don't even celebrate Christmas so it is very nice to see something non-holiday related for a change. =)
    I live in the US and I'd be willing to do a swap if only I could get my hands on them myself..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I've always thought teals/greens look so wonderful with pink. I'm still trying to find all the Finger Paints myself :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kojarzy mi się wielkanocnie-pisankowo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty mani!! I haven't been able to find those flakies here. I'll keep checking my Sally's though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Podoba mi się serdeczny palec:>

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll try to help you, I'm from New York. My email is jasminebrletich@gmail.com just email me and let me know and I'll try

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...