Saturday, 12 March 2011

Welcome

Hiya
That's my new blog devoted to nail polishes, nail art and nail care only, if you could recommend my new place anywhere, I'd be more than happy!

I'll try to update the blog as often as possible. Sadly for those who know me, it may be a bit boring at first, as I'll probably post older swatches.



I'm starting with my fave type of manicure, skittels, which I love especially in spring and summer...as you can imagine, I cannot wait for warm days!

L-R: Wibo grey, ChinaGlaze Seashell, Color Club Oh Naturale, Essence Wild Chakra, Color Club Who are you wearing?


Colours in this photo are a bit bad as it was a bit dark already...but here they go.


L-R: Models Own Peach Sherbet, OPI Het get in lime!, Inglot, Models Own Beth's blue and Lemon Meringue


 Hej,
To mój nowy blog o lakierach. Jeśli możecie mnie gdzieś polecić, to będzie mi bardzo miło. :)

Na razie będę wrzucać stare swatche tak często jak tylko się da
(mam ich sporo i szkoda, żeby się marnowały). Będę dorabiać nowe na bieżąco. Na początek wrzuciłam mój ulubiony typ mani na lato i wiosnę, skittelsy.

5 comments:

  1. Śliczne ;) szczególnie te pierwsze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skittles with the matt topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo! Good luck with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Very luck with your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...